Hotels on the Moon

It’s July now, almost August, actually. Where has the time gone?

Personally, about 20% has been job-hunting, music-making and running. Lots of running. This brings me to the other 80% of my time, which has been spent on my eating disorder.

I’m exhausted. I’m confused. I don’t understand how I’ve gotten to this point where food is terrifying, my body doesn’t feel like my own and every decision I make needs to be run by my eating disorder first.

I finally went to the doctor….on Wednesday. My therapist had been urging me to go since March, but alas. My lab results aren’t back yet, so I’ve no clue if my insides look as shitty as they feel, but I guess we’ll find out!

I am usually positive, optimistic, looking for the silver-lining and all that Pollyanna stuff. Today I feel tired. I want a vacation from myself, from anorexia, from everything.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s